Central London Accommodation Price Category X
Number of People : 5
Moored in St Katharine Docks, next to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, Motor Vessel Lynx is without doubt in one of the most iconic locations in the world.
Motor Vessel Lynx offers spacious self catering accommodation in the peace and tranquility of St Katharine Docks. It is hard to believe that the City of London, with all the hussle and bustle is on your door step!
- Birchwood 31 Commodore Motor Vessel
- 1 Twin double bed in forecabin
- 1 Sofabed
- 1 double bed in the dining area
- Kitchen includes 2 ring burner, oven, fridge and sink with hot and cold running water
- Small bathroom with toilet and washbasin/shower - hot & cold running water
- Dining table seats 5 comfortably
- Outside area
- Bose soundlink mini blue tooth stereo
- FM/MW/LW Radio and television
The boat has mains electricity and a private hose pipe for refilling the water.
The Marina facilities include first class showers, toilets and laundry facilities - see: http://www.skdocks.co.uk/
Houseboat Lynx is available for accommodation only and cannot be moved.
Getting to and From Motorvessel Lynx at St Katharine Docks
To/from Heathrow - Piccadilly Line to South Kensington then change to either Circle or District Line to Tower Hill
The above are suggestions only, as there are many trains to from both Gatwick and Heathrow as well as many options for travelling in London too -https://tfl.gov.uk/maps
Due to traffic congestion and very limited parking, we do not recommend driving anywhere in Central London and for the same reasons, campervans cannot be positioned in Central London. All of our London collections and returns are at the London Heathrow Central Travelodge which is near Hounslow West tube station on the Piccadilly Line.