A perfect solution for those looking for the refinements of a car that can be driven daily with the features of a campervan - seats 4 people and sleeps 2.
Our Nissan Serena campervans are professionally hand converted here in the UK from the highest quality materials using the best available appliances. We don't cut any corners when it comes to cost savings on cheaper/inferior products or materials. We are also regular users of campervans ourselves and we know what works and what doesn't work so well. Whether you are hiring or buying from us, you not only get the best campervan conversion, you get our experience and knowledge. We take great pride in what we do and looking after everyone who we meet through our work.
With our Nissan Serena C25/C26 Conversions we typically equip our hand picked quality base vehicles, as below. An example of this specification is available in our hire fleet, so you can even try before you commit to buying:
Big on adventure and small on fuel! This fully automatic fuel efficient campervan has everything that is needed for the road trip of a lifetime. With this camper car, you can enjoy all the refinements of a modern car together with the utility of a campervan. No need to worry about height or width restrictions, This little bus will go anywhere! Being a petrol model it is even compliant with low emission zones.
- Rock & Roll Bed (100cm x 174cm)
- Full Side kitchen (vitrifrigo fridge with good access at to the rear of the camper)
- Single burner Gas stove and sink with running water - this allows for a usable amount of kitchen workspace for food preparation
- Elevating roof to give full standing height and mosquito/fly screen window
- LED touch sensitive lighting
- 100W Solar panel to keep your battery topped up
- Mains battery charger for hook up to the grid
- Split charge relay for charging whilst driving
- Separate leisure battery for supplying power to the campervan appliances
- Double mains socket and double USB sockets
- Fold away table
- Good storage including 4 cupboards and under-bed storage and a rear parcel shelf
- Small 400W electric heating (requires hook up to mains)
Our hire fleet base vehicle has the following specifications:
- Air-conditioning front and rear
- Automatic transmission
- UK radio system with blue tooth and CD player, GPS sat nav (full European maps) and reversing camera
- Automatic electric sliding doors in the back
- Economical 1997CC petrol engine - ULEZ/Clean Air Zone Compliant - returns typically 7L per 100KM or 33 miles per gallon of petrol
- Electric folding wing mirrors
- Height 1.95m (allowing for elevating roof)
- Length 4.725m
- Width 1.725m
Available to hire from only £129 GBP/day including insurance.
Weekly price guide (8 days) for Nissan Serena Campervan - for an accurate quotation please complete the quick quotation form.
Security bond required for this campervan is £1000 GBP on a pre-authorised credit card.
Compare prices with our other models - click here
Available to purchase from just £19,950 GBP (excluding solar panel, swivel passenger seat and UK Radio/Navigation upgrade)
- Solar panel (100W) £499
- Swivel passenger seat £399
- Upgraded UK Radio plus UK and European Sat Nav £999*
*If you don't want the UK Radio upgrade, we can still fit a frequency range expander free of charge so that you can still receive FM radio stations